Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So, school.

Well I have now gone to school twice. It's pretty easy. It's very different. The school day is REALLY short. We end at 12:30 or 12:45. Im used to school ending around 3:00. I like that the group of students sticks together in each class, Im used to a complete change of students,which would be hard for a new student. I had English class today, I didn't do anything. I helped some people out, though. Tonight I begin my Spanish classes. Every Tuesday and Thursday until the end of October (I think). This will definitely help. Having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the rest of the world as far as education goes. Latin America is famous for having "dos turnos" or two shifts. An AM and a PM. In that one would either go to school in the morning or in the afternoon - since you are at a private school there may only be one shift. As as far as uniforms go, I only wish that the schools where I teach would require uniforms. As a teacher there is a great deal less distraction and as a parent, we would not have to spend so much money on clothes.

    Please let us know how you find the discipline as compared to the state side or USA schools.

    Thanks

    Uncle Sam

    ReplyDelete