Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just thought I'd say...

It's hot. Hot enough for me to begin to miss fall in Wisconsin, where I could easy rock a scarf without looking rediculous. I brought 13 scarves. This wasn't a good idea. For anyone who knows me, they know that my thing is scarves. It's just me. I always wear scarves. It's been a struggle, but I have been forced to make myself not wear scarves in the 95 degree weather. It seems stupid, but it's been hard. When the house is at reasonable temperature in the afternoon, sometimes I have to wear a scarf, just for old times sake. I'm becoming a new person without my shield of scarves I always surrounded myself with. This is definitely a new beginning and a new me.
And if your laughing at how stupid this sounds, that's just because I am just loca. *smiley face*

1 comment: