Monday, September 26, 2011

As Usual

As usual I have been having a wonderful time here. I went to the country with family and friends. I went Kayaking in (on?) a lagoon and saw a Capybara, the largest rodent on earth. It looks likea pig/bear/rat thing. Super cool. I learned about them on Zaboomafoo when I was little, and have always wanted to see one. Childhood dream realized. I can check that off my life list. School is great, all my firends are so nice and always invite me to do things. I am so busy! It's fun having things to do, a purpose. Well, as usual, there is so much to say, not enough words to say them with. 

These are some girls in my Rotary club. Missing two. We won soccer at our Rotary clubs Carmes. And I didn't even wear shoes!! All the Rotarians couldn't beleive I played without shoes. It's okay,my toenails were gross but I got a pedicure for the first time and loved it.

Luv these girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment