Monday, September 19, 2011

Candy apples and stuffed bears


Today I went out with some other exchange students to a restaurant called Lorca. It's a nice restaurant, I have been there a couple times before. We had delicious lemonade, mocha shakes and gespacho (I don't know how to spell it, just sound it out) its a soup. After, we got candy apples from a vendor on the street. And we went to another restaurant to see if we could go to the roof, on the way up we meet a stuffed bear, a stuffed lion, a suit of armor and a pirate. We took a lot of pictures with the bear and the lion. I had a really nice time and they are really great people. We have so much in common, and we all have that instant bond that only exchange students would understand. We are from Wisconsin, Alaska, New York (2), and Indiana. I think we represent a variety of the U.S. Tonight was very fun, I'm exited to do it again, and I'm sure we will. 


(two others not in picture) *from left, Amy from Alaska, Emily from New York, and Me. All with de-lish-us candy apples!!

2 comments:

  1. HEY girl - I love the ring your wearing - get me one... momisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hows it goin? met some of u guys in tarabuco? market, im from vancouver, met katy from bc, met amy from alaska and isaac from ny. how was rest of bolivia? hope u guys made it sucre and would look forward to hearing from those guys. thanks!

    ReplyDelete