Saturday, October 22, 2011

Turn the music up

Even with the air conditioning on full blast, running almost 24/7, I can feel my body fighting to produce enough sweat to keep up with how much it's releasing. Seriously, there is no break between episodes of not being able to move for fear of fainting. Okay, maybe I'm exagerating a little, but trust me, not as much as you think. Point is, it's really effing hot here. I thought maybe the humidity of Wisconsin would have prepared me for this, but even with years of drowning the heat with cool lemonade and dips in the lake, I had no idea it would be this terrible. Now, it's not unbearable, not at all, in fact everyone uses the excuse of the heat as a reason to strip down to skimpy bikini's and hang out at pools beside fantastic mansions, complete with toy dogs, hummers, and appetites the size of hulk. Maybe the picture I'm painting is a bit too much, after all it has nothing to do with the heat but everything to do with normality in the high class around here. Sometimes I don't know how easily I can get off track than when I'm writing. Anyway, point is: it's very hot. no one pays any attention to it. I still wear a scarf occasionally, after all it is Autumn...*ahhemm* Spring.
My attitude rises just like the mercury in the thermometer. Things are looking brighter and brighter. Summer's coming!!

1 comment:

  1. So see the heat as a good body cleanse and detox. PUT good fuel - clean food into your body and sweat sweet sweat out. You may see a difference in your skin and health.

    ReplyDelete