Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Snack is a Meal

Even the tiniest little snack at 4 in the afternoon is like a three course meal here!! And I bet none of you have ever achieved the level of fullness I have while I'm here. Every main meal I eat here tells my body it's Thanksgiving because of how much I stuff myself, all that's missing is the pumpkin pie :'(. Everyone I eat with is always telling me how I don't eat anything, when in reality, when I take what is considered a very small portion, I am really taking more than my body can physically hold. When I get back I think my appetite will have tripled!!

2 comments:

  1. And the size of the pizza was literally like a foot and a half wide, its not just the angle of the picture....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eat more greens, veggies and less carbs and protein - you will feel better if you eat less.

    ReplyDelete