Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ideas Come and Go like the Tide

First I'm going to address my title. I never know what to capitalize in my titles. That's why my titles always look dumb. So now, about the title. I used this title because I was thinking about how whenever I think of something I want to write in my blog I'm never around a computer or a pencil and paper to write it down. And when I feel like posting something, my thought is gone. So....Random events that happened in the last few days I guess. Well, Monday was really boring. Took a 3 hour nap during ciesta. Tuesday my throat hurt so bad I couldn't speak so I didn't go to school. I slept a lot and my mom was so nice and gave me all the things I needed to feel better, and even gave me minty stuff like my real mom did when I was sick. Today is Wednesday and I went to school...and I've just been chillin here, practicing Laszlo, my ukulele. Learning songs. I figure if I cant successfully talk to people, music is a world language, so I can make friends playing familiar songs. Well, that's it for my almost pointless (not pointless like stupid, pointless as in there wasn't a main topic) post about nothing in particular.
Oh and I would also like to say that for all of you who read my blog regularly it really means a lot to me. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and ideas with people and you all keeping up with what I'm doing makes me feel like I'm not alone here in the middle of Bolivia. So thank you, and I will take suggestions on what to write about. Obviously I need a little inspiration.
Pictures next time I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hailey, I don't stop here regularly, but when I do I catch up with all the posts I missed. Thanks for sharing so much. I do have some ideas for you though. You haven't written much about your school, classes, kids. What classes do you take? What does a school day look like there? Is it more difficult or easier that in US? Seems like you do a lot with other exchange students, but how about the local kids? Have you connected with anybody closer? I would love to see where you live, photos of your room, kitchen, house, yard, street... Maybe something from this list will inspire you to write about :-)

    ReplyDelete