Friday, April 27, 2012

Bad Weather = Good Mood

The weather the past week has been rainy, windy and cold. I love it. I have been wearing pants and scarves, which makes me happy. I dont know exactly why I have been so happy, maybe its because I havent been thinking so much about the fact that I only have about a month and a half left of my short exchange. Actually, I only get 9 months here, some girls get 11 or almost a year, but I get 9. It makes me feel cheated. But that doesnt matter it still has been so wonderful. I have recently  done lots of things with my exchange friends from France and New York and Canada. We always have such a wonderful time together no matter what we are doing, weather we are just sitting around talking or adventuring out into the cold, rainy, wet city to giant supermarkets. I hope to have as many adventures as possible before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment