Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flooding, Yes You Heard Correct

So, after getting home from hanging out with some friends, I drank some tea, watched some tv, and went to sleep. Sometime around 4 in the morning I heard someone knocking on my door. I went outside my room to find the entire hallway and my parents bedroom flooded and my mom using a broom to sweep the water down the stairs. I was immediatly put to work sweeping the water that she swept down the stairs outside. We spent a solid two hours catching water in coolers and other large containers and sweeping water outside. At one point when my brother and I were taking a short break from sweeping, he truned to me and said "Only in Bolivia, right?". When I finally went to bed I slept until lunch. So, that was a new experience. Only in Bolivia. That should be the name of my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment