Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Beginnings....Again

So, coming to Bolivia means a new country, continent, hemisphere, family, friends, climate, lifestyle, way of thinking, diet.....I could go on. But anyway, to the point. I have switched families, at first it was just while my parents were in France for 3 weeks, but now I will be staying with my new family for longer. Not for any specific reason, just because we are all happy doing what we're doing. My new family is very nice and we are all content with our current situation. So, we have signed papers and Rotary and everyone else who's important knows about this. I'm not sure how long I will be here or if I will be returning to my first family. Possible this could have been a situation of a "second family first" deal. Where I will return to my other family after some time, but who knows, maybe I'll stay here longer. Well, for now everyone is happy campers! Things are great. There WILL be pictures I promise. Tomorrow I will take pictures of the house and everything!! I feel bad for holding back all the picture (I have yet to take).

1 comment:

  1. cute dog. does he/ she have a name? make sure to pet him/her often. talk to him/ her we talk to Calvin...

    ReplyDelete