Saturday, November 26, 2011

Beer Factory

Now that I have captured your interest with the title, lets talk about this beer factory! So, I went to my fathers office Friday morning. My father is the head of the office, at least that's what I thought because his office is the biggest, and it has air conditioning unlike the other offices. After a while just hanging out and meeting people from the office we got in the car and drove about an hour out of town to this brand new shiny building. This was the beer factory, but right now they are still building it. From the looks of it they were just putting on the finishing touches. My fathers company supplies the resources for industrial cleaning. The two guys we came with were fiddling with these big tanks that were filled with chemicals and they were for cleaning the machines. When we had seen a lot of the factory and waited around for people to be done working, we went back to town and had some lunch. Then we went home for an hour and went back to the office. I didn't have much to do at the office so I brought my laptop. After maybe an hour, my cousin who works at the office took me to run some errands. We went to the stockroom where all the supplies are kept and picked up some cleaning supplies for a client. After that to another client to sign some papers, then we got ice cream. When we were all done with business we went back to the office, then home to get ready for the Rotary Gala....








1 comment:

  1. WOW- like take your daughter to work day - like dad used to do in Cali.... How cool is that... You went to both your dads "work jobs"..

    ReplyDelete