Friday, August 26, 2011

Packing and Waiting


Im in the process of packing. If you've ever tried packing 
for 1 year you would know that it is not easy. I have to
 figure out what I will need the most, what i canget there 
and how much money I have and is it enough. I think Im
on my way to discovering the secret of packing my life into
two suitcases. I have been buying lots of clothes. I have
talked to many people about the style of clothing they wear
in Bolivia. I have done a lot of Facebook stalking of 
people from Bolivia trying to figure out what kinds of clothes
I should be buying. I am kinda just going with what is
comfortable and what says "HAILEY". I assume this is a
good approach. At the moment I am happy with the way
my packing is going, but i know that the day before I
leave I will remember 10 things i forgot. Well we'll see
what happens. As far as bringing people with me to the 
airport, my mom say only family, but i need my two best 
friends Lucy and Charlie. I had planned on them coming,
but we'll see. mood: content/SUPER EXITED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment