Monday, August 29, 2011

Less than 48 hours. woah.


      Just doing some last minute fixings and preparations. Meeting people and saying final goodbyes (after the ones we thought were goodbyes) It's been longer than I expected so I've been saying goodbye to people all month, but now its for real. 
I have to say, my hardest goodbye so far was my best friend in the world Lucia. We had a small dinner party with my family and my second family (lucy's family) at our house. They are the sweetest people! Saying goodbye was hard, but there is a bright side to all of this......
I AM coming back! 
I'll be back before you know it, and we can have awesome fun amazing times then! 
I am so super exited to fly by myself for the first time. I absolutely love flying and airports and all that jazz, so flying by myself will be great.
I received my passport back in the mail today, stamped with my Bolivian visa. When I looked through my passport, I saw the stamps of three countries I've been to, Japan, Mexico, and soon Bolivia.
There are 20 pages of blank space, and now only 17 left. And of course I cant just leave them BLANK! This is just the beginning.
I am inspired by Dr. Seuss's "Oh, The PLaces You'll Go" 
Quote form the book:
"Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So…get on your way!"
And that is exactly what I plan on doing. 
So I've made a promise to myself to fill up the rest of my passport with new adventures. 



Max, Stacia and me. 

The whole gang

Yes, I know I annoy you, but you love me for it
                                    
                                       
                                              My favorite memory with Lucy. Love you. <3

1 comment: