Thursday, June 14, 2012

Al Final

Being in Miami is great! I am relearning things like using dollars and getting used to the safer drivers. It's unlike anythng else, being in the U.S after getting used to a whole different country. I amd actually very exited to be back here, but I guess I won't really know until I am back in Waupaca.

I'm just going to say a little thing to the special girls I left behind in Santa Cruz.

Claro que si llore, fue horrible, pero el segundo vez fue mas facil, gracias a Dios. Cuando camine a traves de la puerta, mi corazon se rompo un poquito. Nunca voy a olvidarte! Tengo un sueno cuando tenemos 60 años, y estoy muy rico y voy a enviar una carta a todas las chicas con un boleta para volver a Santa Cruz!! En serio yo se con todo mi alma que eso no fue "adios" solo "hasta pronto". Siempre en mi corazonsito, los Quiero!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment